New Student Registration
For All incoming new students...
Please complete the Registration form and the Release of Records form as soon as you know you will be moving to Jamestown.
All forms should be submitted via email, fax or mail attention Maggi Moretti.
Mail to: 76 Melrose Avenue, Jamestown, RI 02835
- Proof of Residency in Jamestown (copy of utility bill, lease, etc.)
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- 7th grade/8th grade Math - Students who wish to be considered for accelerated math in grade 7 and grade 8 must complete a math assessment prior to the beginning of the school year. Students can schedule this assessment on the following days and times: Tuesday and Wednesday 8:30-11:30. If these days and times do not work please call the office for an alternate time.
Bring the Narragansett High School registration form and proof of residency to Melrose Office prior to registering at high school to obtain a required verification of residency voucher from Jamestown.
Bring the North Kingstown High School registration form and proof of residency to Melrose Office prior to registering at high school to obtain a required verification of residency voucher from Jamestown.
Required Medical information - must be submitted to the school nurse prior to starting school:
- Current physical examination – within the past six months (Click here for form)
- Medication form, food/insect allergies form if applicable.
- Important message for parents of Pre-School Students
Other useful Information
Employee and Parent Resource for new families