News from the Jamestown School Department Nurse's Office
Please continue to visit the Jamestown Schools website, as Superintendent Duva will provide important information regarding school operations for the 2021-22 school year.
Resources to stay informed:
2021-22 Health Reminders:
1. Parents, please remember to complete the daily Covid19 self check on Aspen EVERY morning prior to sending your child to school.
2. Please report all illnesses and absences to the school.
3. We ask that parents of students returning to school after any illness, complete the After Illness Attestation Form. Students will need this form for returning. Once completed, please return it to the School Nurse or email the completed form to the Nurse.
4. Always submit a copy of the yearly physical and/or updated Immunizations, so that all health records are complete.
5. PreK-12 Testing : If your child needs a test, always call first and schedule the test. Tel. 1-844-857-1814, available 7 days a week, from 7:30 am- 9:30 pm. Your child will receive a PCR test, averaging around 24 hours for results to return.
ALL STUDENTS AND THEIR SIBLINGS MUST REMAIN HOME UNTIL BOTH TEST RESULTS ARE BACK AND REPORTED TO SCHOOL.
Feel free to contact the Nurse's office with any health concerns that you may have.
(401) 423-7020 ext 109 or email email@example.com
Lawn office phone: (401) 423-7010 Ext. 209
Lawn School fax: (401) 423-7022
Melrose office phone: (401) 423-7020 Ext. 109
Melrose School fax: (401) 423-7022
Student Health Forms
Administration of Medication Info
Frequently Asked Questions