News from the Jamestown School Department Nurse's Office
3. If you would like your student to have the option of receiving an over-the-counter medication at school, we will need the OTC Medication Form filled out by a physician and parent for any OTC medication given at school (Tylenol, Motrin, Tums, cough drops, etc.). Medication forms are good for the current school year only.
4. All medications (including cough drops, Tums, etc.) must be handed to the nurse by the parent/guardian (not sent to school with the student) and must be kept in the nursing office (not with the student) unless we have written permission on the Medication Administration form or Action Plan.
5. A student should not come to school if they have experienced fever 100F or higher, vomiting, or diarrhea within 24 hours (if medication has been used, restart the clock).
2022-2023 Current COVID Information
- Updated RIDOH Outbreak Response Protocols
- COVID 19 Symptom Monitoring - page 10 in the above protocols
- RIDOH is recommending masks to be worn inside the school clinic to prevent the spread of any virus/symptoms. Your child will be offered a mask when in the clinic.
Medication Info & Forms
Student Health Forms
New Student Medical Requirements