Erica B. Dickson
Director of Student Services
For all inquiries regarding student transportation
please call (401) 423-7020 x119
Fax # (401) 423-7022
2021-2022 Bus Transportation
There are many changes to the bus transportation due to the safety guidelines to stop the spread of COVID19. Please review the following changes:
1. ALL students will be required to have a bus pass to board the bus. Bus passes were mailed to families the week before school started. In order to receive a bus pass, families would need to communicate the need for transportation to the Office of Student Services by submitting a Bus Transportation Request Form.
2. All students riding the bus will wear a mask for the entire time they are on the bus.
3. All bus windows will be open to the maximum extent permitted by the weather.
4. Students will have assigned seats on the bus and will sit in the same assigned seat on the ride to school and the ride home from school.
5. Siblings will sit together.
6. All students must sit facing forward and in their seat for the entire bus ride.
7. We are obligated to maintain a seating chart for all buses.
8. Students are asked to provide at least three (3) of physical distance at the bus stop.
9. Students are asked to provide three feet of physical distance while boarding and disembarking the bus.
10. Students will use hand sanitizer prior to boarding the bus and after disembarking the bus.
11. Please understand these bus expectations are for all students who ride Jamestown buses.
Closings or Delays:
Private Schools & Charter Schools: If either Jamestown or the destination district has a delay, transportation will be delayed.
If either Jamestown or the destination district cancels school, transportation will be cancelled.